Future Indirect Fires Eastern Europe: Taking Firepower Forward
We are incredibly pleased to announce the Future Indirect Fires Eastern Europe conference taking place between 27-29 November 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The rapidly changing operating environment has prompted many militaries to initiate vigorous modernisation programmes and continue investing resources into the training of personnel. The Czech Republic recently launched an ambitious procurement plan which includes digitisation of fires C2, and the acquisition of NATO standardised 155mm howitzers and 120mm mortar systems. Other European nations have also announced tenders to modernise existing assets, procure NATO compliant platforms, and attain interoperability in response to Russian aggression om the Eastern flank.
In light of the NATO Enhanced Forward Presence operation, it is evermore critical to support allied nation’s fires initiatives and advance firepower by upgrading precision engagement, target acquisition, and long-range fire support capability. All this in an operating environment that requires careful signature management.
The Future Indirect Fires Eastern Europe Conference will provide a comprehensive account of indirect fires modernisation priorities, battlespace integration, mobility and mechanisation, reconnaissance & surveillance, target identification, smart munitions, electronic warfare, and information & cyberspace operations.
Attend Future Indirect Fires and:
- Learn from multiple Czech Army experts about artillery modernisation programme including the procurement of NATO standard 155mm self-propelled howitzers and 120mm turreted mortar systems
- Discuss NATO interoperability and learn how allied nations’ artillery and fire support can operate together against an enemy in a multinational environment
- Hear from advanced nations on improving situational awareness and cross-section target identification across the entire battlefield through incorporation of UASs and NATO compliant counter-battery radars
- Shorten the kill-chain ,learn how to enhance fires C2, and increase decision-making speed by integrating networked, software-intensive fire control systems
- Upgrade precision of fire support and enable operations in GPS-denied environments through the incorporation of smart and precision-guided munitions
2018 Speakers Include
Incoming Commander Allied Land Command
NATO (Subject to Final Confirmation)
Deputy Director, Central Scientific Research Institute of the Armament and Military Equipment Directorate
Armed Forces of Ukraine
Fire Support Coordinator & Chief Of Artillery, J9
Slovak Armed Forces
Chief of J5 – Capability Planning, Strategy and Plans
Slovenian Ministry of Defence
Section Head for Fire Support
Head of Artillery and Joint Fires Branch
Austrian Armed Forces
Senior Military Specialist
Slovenian Ministry of Defence
Testimonials from across the Portfolio
"Well run events that bring together subject matter experts from across the world."
"Distilled group of end-users, decision makers and key industry players focused on this business area."
"Excellent venue to establish and maintain relationships with Defense and Industry participants in the fires domain."
"Bright speakers, perfect organisation."
"Good networking opportunities with some important steakholders."